Mensah is a badman producer from Bristol. I met him when he came to Get Low last October with and on the line-up. He's releasing an EP on soon, doing collaborations with Noah D, and just generally being a safe as fuck bloke; his entrance into the main Dubstep fraternity is imminent.
Cannae wait for Acid Dub to drop. Pure hype hype hype.
Download his 1Xtra mix on 's 'In New DJs We Trust' show
Pariah is hotly tipped young producer in the branching Future Garage scene.
Detroit Falls and Orpheus (on the flip) is out on the 29th March. Instant bagging.
Swindle is a sick producer making banging Grime beats. Heavily pushed by on their show, and with good reason. If Grime is to have any future or fuel in it's engine, it needs producers like Swindle.
'The Moth' was the standout track for me on . He's already signed to 's label , which automatically makes him a badman.
Download his mix for Vice Magazine
1. Deadboy - “Heartbreaker (Julio Bashmore Remix)”
2. Cooly G - “Love Dub”
3. Deadboy - “U Cheated”
4. Julio Bashmore - “Around”
5. Son of Aphrodite - “Vibrations”
6. DJ Sneak - “Fix My Sink”
7. Blackjoy - “Untitled (Solid Groove Remix)”
8. Mosca - “Gold Bricks, I See You”
9. L-Vis 1990 - “United Groove (Baobinga and I.D Remix)”
10. LV & Untold - “Beacon (Mount Kimbie Remix)”
11. Breach - “Fatherless”
12. Julio Bashmore - “Um Bongo’s Revenge”